The Interview With God
Home
Gift Shop
e-Cards
Guestbook
View Movie
About Us

Please take a few minutes and sign our guestbook and share your thoughts about The Interview With God presentation.

Comments page 348 of 397:
>> Click here to add a comment <<
Inge Luhrblack :
Posted 2008 days ago
The most beautiful images and lovely words are most inspirational
Corina :
Posted 2008 days ago
It just viewed the "Interview with God" video, and realized how precious I really am to Him. I will praise Him more, for our God is worthy of all praise! Thanks to all those at AnglNetwork for creating such a great website!
Leonard Stewart :
Posted 2011 days ago
I think I have found something. Could be God is saying something to me. Thanks
dan :
Posted 2013 days ago
I am not as devoted a christian as most of the people who have made comments I wrote in the search god help me I pressed the buttons and arrived here but must admit was inspired by the video and foumd some peace.
dan :
Posted 2013 days ago
Christina :
Posted 2015 days ago
1. John 4:16
We know and have believed the love which God has for us.
God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God,
and God remains in him.
... ... love-jesus-god ... /1John--bible--4-16 .html
Tom Geesaman :
Posted 2017 days ago
Amen The interview is very thought provoking, Rember He is truly always here. So is our Lord Jesus Christ..John 14:6
;
Rhys Plopinio :
Posted 2017 days ago
I really enjoyed it and really was refreshed and got touched by God's mighty hand over us. I really loved the end. It is cliche' to others but there lies more between the words, and it is comfort and protection... So powerful... although, i have a problem in filling out the form. it says on that part, server not found. either it's our internet or it's the volume of the people who are viewing it. heheh. thank you so much. it would be better if you had a facebookpage. hehe. God bless!
Di Shankland :
Posted 2019 days ago
Amazing. Have 1 problem, as tried to purchase it & 2 other items, but unable to as live in South Africa & you order form does not allow South Africa info. Pse help !!!
dishanks1@gmail ...
Mary Vargas :
Posted 2019 days ago
Have you ever seen anything so inspiring before?
So uplifting, that it causes us to look on our own lives and want to make it better?
To love each other more than be unkind towards each other?
To love God over all and spread His love around?
This is what I felt when watching the enchanting magnificent movie.
For myself and the other viewers an opportunity to see God in the ordinary daytime.
John :
Posted 2020 days ago
Just amazing!
Crystal :
Posted 2024 days ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!
Jesslyn :
Posted 2025 days ago
I bow down hmubly in the presence of such greatness.
mary chitando :
Posted 2027 days ago
This website is awesome may God keep inspiring you to inspire other people may you be blessed abundantly.
Please keep soldering on
Mitchell :
Posted 2027 days ago
Finllay! This is just what I was looking for.
Leaidan :
Posted 2027 days ago
It's wnoderful to have you on our side, haha!
Lele :
Posted 2027 days ago
So much info in so few words. Tosloty could learn a lot.
Morrie :
Posted 2027 days ago
I will be putting this dazzling insihgt to good use in no time.
cristobal :
Posted 2027 days ago
great site!!! colonsote@yahoo ...
Susan :
Posted 2029 days ago
Truly beautiful video nothing more inspirational then seeing GOD's true handy work especially in nature. Thank you for letting me download the Tithing book explains alot and i never had it explained to me.
The KEENAN Family :
Posted 2031 days ago
the final resting plase
PAT :
Posted 2034 days ago
LOVE THE LORD JESUS WITH ALL YOUR HEART . HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. READ THE BIBLE AND LEARN ALL ABOUT HIM. GIVING YOUR HEART TO JESUS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU'LL DO IN YOUR LIFE. JESUS IS WAITING AT THE DOOR FOR YOU TO OPEN IT AND LET HIM IN . DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET JESUS IN HE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. LOVE THE LORD AS HE LOVES YOU MAKE JESUS NUMBER 1 IN YOUR LIFE
joan :
Posted 2036 days ago
I am in love with this exquisite work and have placed it carefully inside my heart where God dwells
Stephanie :
Posted 2043 days ago
I watched this about 4 years ago when I had no idea about God, as I was born into an Athiest family. This video has so magic a power that it touched my heart. I said to myself "Hopefully some day I myself could get such an opportunity to interveiw with God-----if there be a God." Amazingly, two years after that, I took a trip to England for a MSc program and there I occasionally went into a church and then the most important thing in my life took place! Praise the Lord for his great love for me, and for all men. And thank you for your great job~~~
Eric :
Posted 2046 days ago
A wake up call!
Eric
md.nut@aol ...
sean :
Posted 2051 days ago
go tell these poeple they r doing things wrong and tell them to watch this life changing video...!!!!!
Natalie :
Posted 2054 days ago
It's so BEAUTIFUL and Inspirational. It has officially changed my life and perspective on religiuos views about everything. Makes me want to start a fresh life all over again and make things right and how they are suppost to be. Don't pretend to be someone your not and know if the one person doesn't like you or love you, to just know other people, the who matter the most, love you no matter what... through thick and thin. Thank you so much for changing my views on life. LOVE the video...
Amen
Mel :
Posted 2056 days ago
The message was so powerful, how could anyone not want to share it. My father is ill with cancer and he does not attend church and I'm afraid for his future with the Lord. I continue to bless him and say the things we never said to each other. The presentation takes me back to the things you would like to say but didn't. I will make a vow to say do those things and see to it that he does the things he has never done. Fill his spirit with joy, faith and lovei the Lord. Your presentation has rejuevenated me. May God keep and bless you always.
sean :
Posted 2057 days ago
my life has been changed and so I go to this website every day.
Carolyn :
Posted 2058 days ago
Beautiful message!
Donna :
Posted 2058 days ago
Wow, beautiful. Need that message daily, Thank you so!
tapas bhattacharya :
Posted 2060 days ago
Its really fantastic and inspirational specially you feeling low or out of place.
Hats off to your group for such a nice pptn.
jpkabra :
Posted 2063 days ago
it is beatiful
addie tatum :
Posted 2065 days ago
the interview with god was just great
Patrik :
Posted 2065 days ago
Nice site, Good bless you all :)
nmenescio@googlemail ...
william :
Posted 2066 days ago
The lord will never forsake you,He is loving and always gives us the privilage to come to him,And to trust him in giving us the straight path to follow, Always making it possible to become wiser,And more complete in the Lord, So in the Lords return ,We shall be fully equipped for the changes that will take place as promised by the Lord our Father.
joy :
Posted 2069 days ago
Whenever I feel down, I click onto both "The Interview with God" and "Pathways to Peace" and I feel a little better. But right now, I am really feeling awful and need some prayers, althought I know this is not a prayer site. My son's relationship with his family is not the best and it seems to be getting worse as he struggles with his career and his life. I wish he would find God in his life but he seems to turn away. So, although I come to these two sites, I still feel pretty awful when I see him struggle everyday. If God could hear me, I wish he would help our family. Thank you for listening to me. I do really appreciate your two messages.
Ken Garrett :
Posted 2069 days ago
Both 'The Interview With God', and 'Pathways To Peace' were presentations that inspire and teach. Though I am not a Christian, I do have a very strong faith and belief in the spiritual side of life. The quotes in 'Pathways To Peace' included the words of some of my heroes, such as Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr., Helen Keller, and Mark Twain. Thank you for making these videos, the world is a better place for having them.
paul :
Posted 2070 days ago
Simply beautiful!
zeinab :
Posted 2070 days ago
hi youre wellcom

Receive Free Inspirational Quotes and Stories Sent To Your Email!
Name