The Interview With God
Home
Gift Shop
e-Cards
Guestbook
View Movie
About Us

Please take a few minutes and sign our guestbook and share your thoughts about The Interview With God presentation.

Comments page 347 of 352:
>> Click here to add a comment <<
flora :
Posted 2010 days ago
its been long time i did'nt come here, but this has been in my mind, and can not be forgotten, its so refreshing thank you,
Ipeleng :
Posted 2012 days ago
It was just after I prayed asking GOD to give wisdom to forgive and to serve Him ;after that I saw the movie and its so inspiring
SANDRA ROSALIND ADSHEAD :
Posted 2014 days ago
A PRAYER FOR PEACE, FOR PEOPLE TO
WORK TOGETHER ,MULTI - FAITH, AND
LEADERS, IN THE WORLD FOR THE
GOOD OF ALL, AND CLIMATE; NATURE, THE
PLANET,AND HUMANITY.
Sigrun :
Posted 2015 days ago
Just beautiful and so inspiring
iffer :
Posted 2016 days ago
I was praying asking God to give me a hug this morning. I was brought to tears when I opened my email and watched the interview with God today. Just the "I am here always" statement was my hug for the day. I was moved by the fact that we cannot make anyone love us, but need to focused on being loved. I feel besides believing, if we could all focus on loving each other even when we don't feel like it, our world would be a better place. Praise God!
iffer :
Posted 2016 days ago
Lisa :
Posted 2016 days ago
I would like to send a msg that leaves the whole comment blank, because it left me speechless.
Josephine :
Posted 2017 days ago
I'm so glad my friend sent me an interview with God...I had received it in the past, but this time I got connected with your presentation and it was very uplifting to know that there is someone out there that is helping people to be inspired...thank you so very much...I know you must enjoy your ministry...God bless you always.
Sigga Smeltser :
Posted 2018 days ago
Been working & worrying a lot lately--Too much of the month left at the end of the money thing! I loved the message, it calmed me down & made me smile! Also makes me feel that I'll be O.K. in the long run. Thanks!
Beverly :
Posted 2020 days ago
I love this message, and I do believe each day is a present and we should spend time doing things we enjoy and my late husband said. Never miss the opportunity to tell people how you feel about them. He practiced what he preached, and left me with the desire to follow in his footsteps. Thank you for this wonderful reminder...
sudhir :
Posted 2020 days ago
One of the best ppt i hve everseen in my life.People who enjoyed this shd also see GOD LOVES FUN PART 1 & PART 2 , MOVIES.
Fran Cronin :
Posted 2021 days ago
This presentation was very beautiful. I enjoyed it very much.
God is powerful and everyone should keep HIM close in our hearts.
Douglas :
Posted 2023 days ago
I truly enjoyed this inspirational presentation! Very well done! I will share the link with all my friends. May God continue to bless all involved with this creation, with inspiration to create more!
Martin :
Posted 2024 days ago
Wonderful ministry. Presentations are enjoyable and attractive. Love the primary intro piece which glorifies the Great "I Am." So well done that it is bringing tears to those I shared with.
God Bless,
Martin
Margaret :
Posted 2024 days ago
Please help our family and friends who are victims of a type of organized bullying called mobbing and gangstalking and we get abused and harassed by police, firemen, city hall, social services, landlords, doctors, postal workers, librarians, etc for no reason.
Dee Motani :
Posted 2026 days ago
A wonderful message at a very difficult time.
RANJITH KUMAR RIKKALA :
Posted 2027 days ago
The video bring peace to mind. Relaxed.
Nikki :
Posted 2027 days ago
This is an amazing video, brought an amazing feeling of peace within me. Really puts life in the right perspective.
maryann :
Posted 2028 days ago
I am the child and He is the Father. We walk together when I need to talk and I climb up to Him when I can not sleep. After watching The Interview With God I now know how He answers.........ALWAYS........
Jessica :
Posted 2030 days ago
Even though God is all I need, I so often forget the truths in this email. I want to enjoy my life, every minute of it. and cast off worry. I am praying for Tony listed below.
Blind Minister :
Posted 2032 days ago
... allprayerrequests ... /
Let me pray for you today!
Tony :
Posted 2033 days ago
This interview was very peaceful to me. I was recently diagnosed with a rare liver cancer and I have been in a fight for my life. I recieved this link from a friend while I was off doing my Chemo and when I opened it this morning and watched the video and it brought me peace. I don't have very much of that anymore. I don't know how this cancer is going to turn out but I have been trusting more into the Lord. That is all I can do at this point is hope and pray. My church has been very supportive. I have only been going to church since December and before that I had never been to a church (except for Holiday events my kids are in). I started going with my children when I was in the middle of my divorce. They have belonged to this church for about 10 years now. They asked me to start going with them and I have been going ever since. I really am starting to think that they asked me to go to help ME not THEM, and I think it has helped me. I got my results for cancer in March so I was already established in the church before this came on. I just want to thank you for this help.
love :
Posted 2033 days ago
Lately I have been depending on the lord to lead me further in my life. I now understand that in order for God to work miracles in a person's life he or she must keep a clear conciseness and be at peace with himself. God is a loving God and a forgiving God. God is a giving God. Everything he has he will give it to us. God already have blessings open for us. We must ask him and be patient in believe. Remember when people walk out on you just remember that God I'd always going to be there for you until the end of time.
Nikki :
Posted 2036 days ago
I really enjoyed watching the interview brought a tear to my eye and has made me think about things and from now on i dont think i will ever feel alone "god is always with me ALWAYS"
Lois :
Posted 2036 days ago
This is awsome, Keep expanding the work you are doing as it is an inspiration to me and many others.
Wong :
Posted 2037 days ago
Beautiful and pleasant momemt in touch with God.
Mechelle D. Landon :
Posted 2037 days ago
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It touched me deeply and reminded me to be still...and listen. For He is with us.....ALWAYS.
Dennis : :
Posted 2038 days ago
Words of "WISDOM" - Awesome !
Joyce :
Posted 2039 days ago
beautiful, soothing to the soul
Cherise :
Posted 2040 days ago
That was breath taking!
Dreama :
Posted 2041 days ago
This is really beautiful...but, I don't think a Holy God is only Loving, but Just, and Righteous, and waiting for us to realize it's not about us. We were made to bring glory to Him. period. That's what we forget.
Jules Ferdinand :
Posted 2042 days ago
Truly inspirational. A useful reminder of how awesome and wonderful our God is. A dear friend shared the link with me and now I will share it with some other friends.
carol :
Posted 2042 days ago
Praise God, Our God is an awesome God indeed, Iam sharing this with my family and friends
Carol B :
Posted 2046 days ago
Praise God! What a beautiful message! I will share this blessing with many
donna :
Posted 2047 days ago
i need prayers, we might loose our income through ssa, and we have no where to turn, please pray for donna and donnie smith,were christians, and do believe god will help us,but im scared. no income, no food , water,etc.
loreta ellul :
Posted 2047 days ago
It is great talking with GOD ,and it is great lesson to all of us ,it is wonderful to know that GOD is always near us to talk. Bby the way it's great site too
ROSE :
Posted 2049 days ago
I've been watching and sharing this since you first released it in 2001. Simply beautiful! You should add a "share" link to up load it to Facebook. It will reach so many more of God's people.
Thank you!
rosse sloerie :
Posted 2051 days ago
god is fantastisch i love him
PatsieVerbeeck :
Posted 2052 days ago
you durty old man
Freddy :
Posted 2052 days ago
allee, tis al tijd!!!! :( BYE

Receive Free Inspirational Quotes and Stories Sent To Your Email!
Name